If your question isn’t answered here, please contact our support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your original order number if you have it, and as much information as you can about the problem, starting with:
The names and version numbers of:
- The operating system you’re using
- The software in which you’re encountering the problem
- Any font management software you’re using to install fonts
Please also include:
- A description of the problem, along with any useful illustrations
- The names of the specific font styles that are exhibiting the problem
- Which format of fonts you have installed (OpenType or PostScript)
- Whether any other fonts are exhibiting the same problem
- A list of any things you’ve tried, so we can avoid suggesting the obvious.
We promise to never ask you if your computer is plugged in. But restarting does cure a number of font management issues, so in all seriousness you might want to start there.